The U.S. Small Business Administration’s California Resource Partners Offer the Following Services to Help Businesses Recover from Wildfires, Flooding, Mudflows and Debris Flows Directly Related to the Wildfires.
California Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs)
SBDCs are providing the following services to help small businesses impacted by the disaster (no charge for any services):
- Counseling for financial, accounting, marketing and other post-disaster challenges
- Management and technical assistance
- Business planning to help business owners re-establish their operations and plan for their future
- Help in reconstructing damaged or destroyed business records
- Assistance with updating or rewriting business plans
- Assistance with accessing government contracts and procurement related to the disaster
Contact an SBDC below or visit the America’s nationwide network of SBDCs website at www.americassbdc.org.
- Getting Disaster Help from SBA – What you need to know, What you need to do, and How to apply.
- Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Homeowners and Renters
- U. S. Small Business Administration Fact Sheet – DISASTER LOANS