Erosion Control and Fire Safe Landscape Class
Below is a recording of the City of Ventura’s Erosion Control and Fire Safe Landscape Class that was held on February 7th.
Erosion Control & Fire-Safe Landscaping Class from CAPS Media on Vimeo.
- Hazards From “Mudslides”…Debris Avalanches and Debris Flows in Hillside and Wildfire Areas
- Dos and Don’ts Post Fire Restoration 2018
- Temporary Erosion Control Following Wild Fire – Straw Mulching
- Preparing for Winter Following Fire – 10 Basic Rules
- Protecting Bare/Disturbed Soils and Slopes from Fire-Fighting Effort Following Wildfire
- Straw Mulching For Erosion Control Following Wildfire
- What Property Owners Should Consider – Top Ten List
- Wood Chips vs. Straw Mulch
- Straw Wattle Fiber Roll
- S.A.F.E. Landscapes – SoCal Guidebook
- Making Your Property Fire-Safe
- S.A.F.E. Landscapes in WUI