Federal disaster loans for businesses, homeowners, renters and private nonprofits are available through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Eligible businesses may borrow up to
- $2 million for physical damage
- $2 million for economic injury
- $2 million for a business loan
Eligible homeowners may borrow up to
- $200,000 to repair/replace damage to primary residence
Eligible renters/homeowners may borrow up to
- $40,000 to repair/replace damaged personal property
To learn more about the SBA federal disaster loan application process and eligibility criteria visit online here or call 800-659-2955 (TTY: 800-877-8339).